Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Spring 2007 - And I'm back!

There has been a lot going on in the land of Hannah since our return from Jolly England. I would personally like to thank Mike Gallagher and all the wonderful folks over @ the Brick Store Pub in Decatur, GA for the following BIG news... prepare yourselves for the second coming... of me that is. Sometime around Sept. 7th, Mandy and I are having a baby boy!

That's right kids... a little Chris! (although we will come up with something better to call him, and no Charles... Peanut is not happening.)

Check back as we will begin updating more frequently with pictures and posts as the day nears!

Hannah, Out!

2 comments:

Cami said...

yay! that's funny...i decided to check your page today in the off change that there would actually be an update. what a nice surprise! welcome back!!!

beans said...

what!! no p'nut...i don't even know who you are anymore.